It is deep in my core to inspire people to fully love themselves, be self-expressed and embodied.
As an intuitive coach and holistic healing facilitator, I catalyze the power of love, self-forgiveness, empowerment and body wisdom in my clients to heal trauma and intergenerational trauma from within.
With a spiritually compassionate presence, I honor people as living and breathing art, unfolding so that they may each see and know themselves deeply.
I was an art teacher and art collaborator with public school communities for six years prior to working as a Holistic Psychotherapist. I shifted into working with people on a larger scale as I began to travel and to shift into my true form as a Healing Facilitator and Intuitive Coach.
I live, love, breathe and embody my practice, so I am continually evolving and growing.
Working With Me
- Truly loving yourself
- Acting and living from your soul
- Feeling at home in your true self
- Expanding into your power
- Being connected, vulnerable and authentic in your relationships
- Having the love life that you ache for
- Being at ease in your body, heart and soul
- Being in your purpose and making a difference in the world in your unique way
- Feel worthy, valued, and living your truth
- Shifting your negative beliefs so that you actually feel good about yourself
- Reclaiming the energy behind emotional and physical issues
- Knowing yourself deeply and feeling the power to do anything your heart desires
- Feeling the capacity to feel everything and navigate your emotions with grace
- Transforming your challenges or traumas so that you feel clear and like yourself
- Clearing intergenerational issues so that you don't repeat the cycle
An Intuitive Connection…
I use my intuition to connect with you in support of your internal connection and inner wisdom. Together, we enhance your body wisdom and innate healing power with you as the source of your own healing. I facilitate techniques to simply move through emotions and reclaim the wisdom and energy that is behind them or to complete any incomplete movement that the body is storing and wanting. I believe that our emotions and body sensations want to ally with us and provide us information and self-knowing.
Originally trained as a psychotherapist, I chose to be a healer as I offer embodied and soul connecting healing. I bring a symphony of transformative healing practices in my back pocket for your specific needs and way of being. Instead of engaging only the head via talking, we engage your whole self. If it is accessible, we bring light into the deepest aspects of your being- your beliefs of yourself- and allow the lies and untruths to release and your energy to be restored through all the levels of your being (Soul, energy, mind, and body).
Background + Education
- BFA in Art Education from Michigan State University
- MA in Curriculum and Teaching from Michigan State University
- MA in Clinical Psychology from Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Illinois, USA
- Pure Yoga Teacher Training (200-hr)
- Advanced Integrative Yoga + Ayurveda in the Darshan System of Yoga (500-hr)
- Vedic + Tantric Science
- Indigenous Studies
- EMDR Training
- Prenatal Health Studies
- Bija Mantra/Sound Mantra Meditation
- Kriya Yoga Meditation Initiation
- Zen Buddhist Meditation
- Somatic Experiencing (Advanced Student)
- Voice Dialogue
- Family Constellations
- Soul Work + Spirituality
- Tavistock Group Relations Process
- Community Projects + Public Artworks as a Resident Artist
- Corporate Wellness
- Retreat and Conference Building
- Trading Tribe Process